Restored

Restored - Kate Canterbary This is the book I needed for when I finished Necessary Restorations (my review here). Although I felt complete at the end of Sam and Tiel's story, there was a part of me that did want to learn more from their POV.

Reading Necessary Restorations is a necessity and all the books before. This book fits in the timeline and gives you insight to these characters interworking. As I stated before, Sam and Tiel are beautifully complex. And Kate Canterbary delivers an imperfect HEA. Because seriously, isn't that how real life is? Again the story gives you a mass of emotions without being 'ruined' and some great insight for the other Walsh members. I didn't expect this book to be any easier, and trust me, Ms. Canterbary delivers on this. But you'll become deeper engrossed in the tale and addicted for more Walsh family stories.

I find once I have an author that weaves a story that captures my attention, I will be forever drawn. It's hard to put into words how she captivates this reader, but this will be one series I know I will find myself re-reading over again like a favorite TV drama that you watch every time it's featured. 5 out of 5 stars.